Taxpayer Mailing Address Change Request

Is your Mailing Address up to date?

Has your mailing address changed? We want to make sure you get your property tax statements and related mailings from Crow Wing County in a timely manner.

You may now submit a request to update your mailing address online, using this online form. In addition to the online option, you may also call us at 218-824-1010 or email

Go to Mailing Address Change Request form.

 Important things to know –

  • Staff review all requests before making the update. Submitting the request doesn’t automatically update the records.
  • If an email address is included in the request, you will receive a confirmation email when the update has been completed. (Your email is not stored in the tax system nor shared with anyone.)
  • Only the mailing address can be changed. Property ownership name(s) cannot be changed with this type of request. Please contact a title company, attorney, or Land Services for guidance, if you are desiring to change property ownership.
  • If the property is owned by an LLC or corporation, the request must be made by a principal of the company (president, CEO, Registered Agent, Owner, or similar rank) as verifiable via the Secretary of State’s website for the state in which incorporated.
  • Be sure you are including all the affected parcels in your request.
  • Property tax statements are mailed in March of each year. To ensure we are using the correct mailing address, please submit your change request before February, if possible. Of course, we will accept a change of mailing address at any time. If you don’t receive your tax statement by mid-April, please contact us to verify your mailing address and request that we resend your statement.

Questions? Please call Land Services at 218-824-1010 or email


Go to Mailing Address Change Request form.