Local registrars can process and complete requests for important and vital records. The registrars are located in the Land Services Department.
- Become a destination for persons to obtain vital records same day after providing the required credentials, at the counter
- Provide state certified copies of vital records following state and federal guidelines
- Process accepted applications for marriage
- Process accepted applications for birth and death certificates
- File notary and ordination signatures and credentials
- Retain historical vital records data