Crow Wing County provides equal access to employment, programs and services without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex (except when sex is a Bona Fide Occupational Qualification), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, public assistance or national origin. Equal Opportunity Employer
We recognize you with a Total Rewards philosophy. This means offering our employees advantages and opportunities not found at most places. This includes meaningful work, competitive pay, work-life balance, generous benefits, opportunities to grow, and a committment to your success.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Health Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and 10.5 Paid Holidays
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement of up to $5250 per year
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution
- Flexible Scheduling in Many Areas
- Developmental Opportunities
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to actively participate in the employment process, please call 218-822-7030 or email Human Resources.