Strong Beer

Requirements for Strong Beer

If you meet the qualifications, of the On Sale Wine License and On Sale Non-Intoxicating Malt Liquor License to Sell Intoxicating Malt Liquor at On Sale Without Additional License ordinance (PDF), a further license is not required.

However, our office must receive a completed Request to Sell form (PDF) along with the On Sale Wine and On Sale 3.2% Malt Liquor application forms.

You will also need to supply our office with the required consent of town board forms for both On Sale Wine (PDF)and On Sale 3.2% Malt Liquor (PDF).