Please complete the application process at least 15 days prior to the intended date of display. Required items necessary for application completion:
- Fee is $10 per permit
- Only one permit issued per application
- Diagram of firing grounds
- Display Operator's Certificate
- Certificate of Insurance
- Crow Wing county is to be listed as additional insured/certificate holder
- Minimum $1.5 million per incident
- Certificate of Compliance - MN Worker's Compensation
- Minnesota License Application
- Fireworks permit application
E-Licensing Instructions for 1st Time Applicants
- View the "Fireworks permit application"
- Select "Start New" under Fireworks permit
- Select "Sign up"; enter your email address and password of your choice.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- A confirmation notice will be sent to the email address you provided.
- You must open the email and click on the confirmation link in order to access the application.
- Your login and password will be saved for future applications
The approved permit will be sent via email; you must print permit and the display operator must have permit at the firing location on the date of display.