Your 8-year-old is growing fast!
Life with kids is busy, so here's your reminder to schedule your 8-year-old's medical, dental and vision checkup! Through Crow Wing County's Child and Teen Checkups program, these appointments are FREE to anyone on Medical Assistance. Your 8-year-old's appointments will contain the following:
- A chance to ask your questions
- Reliable information about healthy food, sleep, behavior and safety
- A check on how your child is growing, learning, developing, and feeling
- Height, weight and blood pressure
- Head-to-toe exam
- Immunizations, if needed
- Help finding regular dental care
- Hearing and vision checks
- Support with family needs:
- Food, housing, utilities
- Money or job resources
- Child care
- Help with safe relationships, mental health or substance use
Find out where to get free checkups in your area by visiting Child and Teen Checkups.