The County Administrator is the chief operating officer for the county. The administrator reports directly to the Crow Wing County Board of Commissioners and acts as a liaison between the board and county departments.
The county administrator is responsible for the overall administration of the county, including:
- Implementing board decisions, policies, ordinances and resolutions in the most efficient, effective, and fair manner possible
- Making recommendations to the county board on policy development and the provision of county services
- Preparing and managing the county board agenda for board meetings
- Preparing and submitting a proposed annual budget and long-range capital expenditure program to the county board
- Being Minnesota's favorite place.
- Serve well. Deliver value. Drive Results.
- Be responsible. Treat people right. Build a better future.
We want to provide you with excellent customer service. To help us measure our success, please comment on the service you received.