Can my spouse be my Personal Care Assistant (PCA)?
Generally, you cannot be the PCA for your spouse. There are limited exceptions to the general rules. Programs that allow spouses to be the PCA for their wife or husband are the Consumer Directed Community Supports Service; the Family Support Grant; and the Consumer Support Grant.

Show All Answers

1. I think I might have mold in my basement. How do I get rid of it safely?
2. I pulled a deer tick off of myself & I’m not sure what symptoms I should watch for. Where can I find that information?
3. I’m interested in opening up a mobile food vending business in Crow Wing County. Do I need a license for that?
4. My teenage daughter is pregnant & needs all the education she can get right now. Is there someone who can help us with this?
5. Where I can get paternity testing done?
6. I want to better prepare my family for an emergency but I don’t know where to start. Is there a checklist or a website that can guide me on that process?
7. I can’t get my Landlord to do needed repairs, what can I do?
8. Can my spouse be my Personal Care Assistant (PCA)?
9. Who do I call to get a hold of the Passenger Safety Coalition?
10. I have a complaint about a restaurant, who can I report it to?
11. Where can I get my well water tested?