Co Road 115 (Ojibwa Road) Planning
*project funded with local option sales tax*
A public meeting outlining planning for improvements to County Road 115 was held on July 9, 2018. View information regarding this future project, public comments received and plans for improvements to County Road 115. Email County Engineer Tim Bray with questions or comments.
On July 26, 2022 Crow Wing County entered into a contract with Borden Excavating Inc. for the reconstruction of CR 115 from the south TH 371 intersection to the north TH 371 intersection. The project is 4.8 miles in length and will involve grading, storm sewer, curb & gutter, and resurfacing. A proposed timeline of events is below:
August 2022 into winter.
- Vegetation clearing and utility relocations from south TH 371 to Bishop’s Creek.
- Note: Bishop’s Creek is approximately nine hundred feet north of CR 127.
- Work will proceed north of Bishop’s Creek as weather dictates.
- Expect lane closures and minor delays. Traffic to be controlled with flaggers.
Spring 2023 to fall 2023.
- Roadway reconstruction from south TH 371 to Bishop’s Creek
- Work may proceed north of the creek as weather dictates.
- CR 115 from south TH 371 to CR 127 will be closed to thru traffic.
- Cr 115 from CR 127 to north TH 371 will be signed as the detour.
Spring 2024 to fall 2024.
- Roadway reconstruction from Bishop’s Creek to north TH 371.
- CR 115 from CR 127 to North TH 371 will be closed to thru traffic.
- CR 115 from CR 127 to south TH 371 will be signed as the detour.
- A landscaping project will occur to place vegetation near holding ponds and other select areas.
Overall schedules and stop/start locations by year will be impacted by weather and the contractor’s progress. Feel free to contact the County Highway Department at (218) 824-1110 or email with any questions or concerns.
For updated information, please go to the Current Construction Projects page.